Lemonart at The Lighthouse



The Lighthouse in Glasgow now stocks a large range of Lemonart!!! There are 30 lemonart pieces showcased as from the 15th June 2009. It is a very exciting prospect for me as an artist / designer with the Lighthouse being a main facility for architecture and design- and as I love lines of architecture plans, maps, town planning which I use in my artwork so often it seems fitting to be showcasing work there! Should be exciting!!! There’s a great range of pieces there, from necklaces, earrings, rings, hair bands and cufflinks so there's something for the guys there too! I always wanted to have a male orientated product within my range as I feel the images I work with are always very graphic, constructed and masculine so lemonart can work for guys too.

No comments:

Post a Comment