Deconstruct / Reconstruct work update

Although alot of my recent posts have been based on the Lemonart jewellery, I assure you i have been working on my exhibiton pieces for the textile forum too!!



This is a little sample of the tile cloth I have been planning for the Textile Art Forum 2010 Exhibitions for Deconstruct / Reconstruct - all the images within the tile cloth are inspired by aspects of consist growth and development which happen around us- such as maps, architecture and urban/city growth rengeration, and also tiles in which i have deconstucted and reconstructed several different cloths.
I am really excited about this piece and hope to keep working on it to get it to a large enough scale that is manageable yet big enough to drape over plinths for floor based installations for a sculptural piece that i have talked about in previous posts.



I think that is all i wanted to catch you up with today but four posts in one day is pretty impressive i think!? Will continue to keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment