Lemonart news update!!!

Sooo much news and such little time!!! Four BIG events coming up for
Lemonart!!!
Firstly, you can next see Lemonart at the news Made In The Shade event
being held at The Lighthouse, Glasgow, on the 26th September!!
Secondly, I am taking part in another jewellery exhibition at Che
Camille, Glasgow, this time based on the new Harris Tweed range that
is being launched. The exhibition is due for early October!!
Thirdly, I am working on organising a fibre arts exhibtion with Ugly
Duck Exhibits, to be held at Montgomerys Cafe, Glasgow, to be held
from November to January.
Fourthly and finally lastly- BIG news in the land of Lemonart!!! I
will be participating in Glasgow Fashion Week 2009!! This is a huge
opportunity for me, which I'm so excited about!! I will be exhibition
my jewellery ranges over the four day show.
So I'm currently very busy working on new pieces for all the above
shows, it's a very exciting time working on new pieces and pushing the
boundaries of my materials/ideas/methods.
Will keep you posted!!

Jennifer Lemon
Lemonart
Textile Artist / Designer
Tel: 07708734534 / 07545273384
Email: lemon_r_us@hotmail.com
Web: www.lemonart-lemonart.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment